Come And Join Me In My Creativity Zone

Come and join me in my Creativity Zone where you can enjoy fun and challenging card design ideas that will inspire you to learn new techniques to maximize the use of your craft tools, most especially the Silhouette Cameo machine along with the Silhouette Studio Designer software, and truly enjoy your crafting to the fullest.

All my files are shared for free, ONLY with my blog followers. The files are in Silhouette Studio format. They are for PERSONAL use only and must not be redistributed. You can share by directing people to the link of the project/post on my blog. Thank you for your compliance.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Eye Surgery

Dear followers: Please bear with me for not being able to respond to your file requests this past week. I had surgery on one eye and was busy for the preparation. I should be able to start sending the requested files around next week.

Thank you so much for always visiting my blog and leaving the nice comments, most especially to those who wrote me because they were so concerned as to why I have not posted anything on my blog in a long while and wanting to check if I'm okay. That's so sweet and thoughtful :).

I actually have never stopped creating new designs. I have completed about 4 wonderful card designs and although the templates are completed, the actual card assembly are not finished yet. I always get stuck with the embellishments. To give you an idea on what to look forward to, I created a Japanese folding screen card. I started this card in November and I already completed the layers. I just need to finish embellishing it. I had to set it aside to finish my Christmas cards. Once my operated eye has completely healed, I will continue working on them. I'm just not allowed to bend my head downwards for about a month which, as you can imagine, is hard not to when you're working on a project.

My surgery went very smoothly and I'm doing very well. I just need to take it easy and not move around too much.

Happy crafting,
Ligaya

9 comments:

  1. Well darling you just work on getting better. Then I will bug you for files :)
    raggymomma@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ligaya
    So glad to hear that your surgery went well. I understand how hard it is to obey and not move around much or bend your head after surgery. But the time will pass and we will see your wonderful creations again.
    Take care of yourself.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you healing thoughts, so glad your surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care and just concentrate on healing. We will all still be here when you are ready to post again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!
    Regards Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, just work on getting better. But, I must say this card is beautiful. The level of detail that you added is unbelievable! You are sincerely the best card maker that I have encountered! Take care. When you get a chance, and I don't care if it is months from now, I would love the cut files. rlapadula@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get better soon!!! You do wonderful things!!!

    ReplyDelete