Come And Join Me In My Creativity Zone

Come and join me in my Creativity Zone where you can enjoy fun and challenging card design ideas that will inspire you to learn new techniques to maximize the use of your craft tools, most especially the Silhouette Cameo machine along with the Silhouette Studio Designer software, and truly enjoy your crafting to the fullest.

All my files are shared for free, ONLY with my blog followers. The files are in Silhouette Studio format. They are for PERSONAL use only and must not be redistributed. You can share by directing people to the link of the project/post on my blog. Thank you for your compliance.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Craft Room

I'm happiest when I'm crafting so my craft room is the most important part of my home. I'm in a completely different world with no concept of time when I'm working in my craft room, thus the name of my blog, Ligaya's Creativity Zone. 

Happy crafting!
Ligaya












.

4 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way! I'm happiest in my sewing room. I always wonder about people who don't sew or say they are not creative. How do they fill their days? Maybe cleaning? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean. Nice and neat! So nice to look at... just tinkering around and doing stuff here would be heaven for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wish you would come and organize my craft room for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you have a craft room,I wish i had one, my craft is wherever i can find a space. Keep hinting for the kids to move out. Ha!! Only joking, they will be with me for as long as they want to be, would'nt have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete