Come And Join Me In My Creativity Zone

Come and join me in my Creativity Zone where you can enjoy fun and challenging card design ideas that will inspire you to learn new techniques to maximize the use of your craft tools, most especially the Silhouette Cameo machine along with the Silhouette Studio Designer software, and truly enjoy your crafting to the fullest.

All my files are shared for free, ONLY with my blog followers. The files are in Silhouette Studio format. They are for PERSONAL use only and must not be redistributed. You can share by directing people to the link of the project/post on my blog. Thank you for your compliance.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Favorite Card

I created this card to experiment on the faux chipboard and it ended up being my favorite card Since the Silhouette machine is not capable of cutting thick materials like chipboard, I replicated the scallop shape 4 times and glued them together to create the frame. Not only did it make the frame sturdy, it gave the frame a pretty dimension. The bead flowers look so beautiful on the subtle green flourish against the light shading of yellow dye ink on the shimmery base of the card. The 3D flower with a pearl in the middle added an elegance on the card. I dabbed the same yellow dye on the edges of the petals as well as on the outline of the scallop base of the card.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it's a beautiful card Gayle, like everything else that you do. You are an inspiration to all of us. TFS
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete